Blogger Backgrounds

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Customizing My Blog

     Wow!  It has been a long time since I have posted to my old blog so I cannot remember much of what I did to customize it.  I am sure it will get there sooner or later, but most likely the latter. Does anyone have any good suggestions for cute backgrounds and graphics other than cutest blog on the block?  I am thinking I want something brighter, since I am really wishing for spring. 
     Anyhow there seems to be a lot going on lately with the family.  Mainly I had to return to work this Friday, the 4th.  It wasn't easy at all.  The first night was rough in that I missed Landon so badly, but I didn't get too worked up.  However last night, and my second night back to work I really had a hard time.  Chad and I went to get our taxes filed so Chad's parents, Brian and Deb, came to our house to sit with the kiddies.  So we got that taken care of and then just ran to Wal-Mart very quickly for a few things.  By the time we got home, and I got done making a late lunch, Landon was asleep.  So I pumped (sorry if it's TMI for the male readers, but you'll be hearing it) and by that time I had just a few minutes before I had to leave.  I woke Landon up so that I could feed him myself and for some reason the tears started and then just kept coming.  I was a sobbing mess all the way to work.  My nose was so red and I'm one of those people that when I cry I get big blotches all over my face.  I looked like a mess when I went into work.  :(  I stayed home with Ethan for four months after I had him, and for 2-1/2 years for Natalie, so having only 8 weeks with Landon didn't even feel like I had any time off at all. Anyhow, I get off of work at 8:00 now, so I pretty much beg Chad to try and keep Baby Landon awake so that I can come home and feed him as soon as I get there.  I LOVE feeding him.  It's one of my most favorite joys of having a little one.  Second only to loving, cuddling and squishing them!

Birth Announcement Board in Ft. Wayne









I wanted to share Landon's birth announcement board because I thought it was a pretty good photo.  Back when they started building the new North campus they added this board.  I thought it was such a fantastic idea.  It's so neat to see all the other babies' names and birth weights.  Some babies are so BIG while others are very very tiny.  And if you are ever looking for a baby name, this would be a good place to go and see some very unique ones. :)
     Well Lil Landon will be getting up here in about two hours and I am exhausted.  Landon and I took a little nap together today for about 40 minutes, but it wasn't near enough.  So I'm ready to get off to bed.  Sweet Dreams everyone.


Angie
     

No comments:

Post a Comment