Blogger Backgrounds

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Giggleface :)



     Yep.  I'm pretty sure that I couldn't be any happier than I am with our family photos.  They turned out great.  I hope everyone got a chance to see them.  These photos are by Chelsea Rittenhouse, and her business in "Giggleface Photography".  How could you not want to have your pictures taken by someone with a business name of Giggleface?  It's too sweet!  We had our pics taken on the 14th, and then not even a week later I had my photo disc in hand and a preview was up even before that!  I must have checked her blog for the preview of our shoot a million times, because I wasn't being very productive around the house...lol.  We went to Gene Stratton Porter for the shoot and ended up having a great time.  Ethan and Natalie spent a lot of time barefoot with their feet in the water and a natural spring there.  Their feet were filthy, but I loved that they were having so much fun!  Chad hates having his picture taken, but he even did really good!  Chelsea captured some of the sweetest photos of Chad with the kids.  Here are my favorites:








     I love how happy Chad was to have these photos done.  I think he had just as much fun as I did, although he would never admit it!   Here are my favorite photos: 

     I want to write more but I am sooo tired. So i'm headed off to bed, but I will follow up with more later. :)  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment